Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Emily's Flight and Email: April 7, 2010

The best way to write Emily is to e-mail her at emily.peck@myldsmail.net. Thank you for your love and support. I know she'd love to hear from you!

Chris & Cheri



So I made it! It was a loooooooooooooong flight and I´m tired but it´s all good. I am also reunited with Sister Przybyla!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are both so excited to be companions again. It just feels right. We´ve already laughed our heads off. Pretty sure the entire CTM will know who we are by the end of the week! It was a good flight over all. Long, as I said but I met a lot of cool people, got to use my Portuguese, and talk about being a missionary to anyone who would listen!! Sister P actually gave a Book of Mormon away on her flight and bore her testimony!!!! AWESOME! I met up with a lot more missionaries in SLC and Dallas, but of course they were all brand new and hadn't had any rules yet. So I panicked when one would go off alone without a companion or when we´d hear regular music! AHH!! The bubble of the MTC. So anyway the CTM is right in the heart of Sao Paulo and its totally more chillax here. They have FREE TIME!!! hahaha and you actually get to like walk around the city!! Totally unreal. I´m so excited to be here. Its fun to see other people who were in the Provo MTC too and then wait for others to receive their visas as well. Basically I´ve never been happier and I love everything about my life right now!!! P-day is today, Wednesday and I will probably be emailing about this time...1:30 so I think that's 10:30 your time?:?? I dunno....I was told there´d be no math. haha.So look for my e-mails a week from today!!! Oh yeah and WRITE ME!! :D Okay I love you and it was soooooooo great to talk to you both!! Bejios e abraços! Semre, Sister Peck

No comments:

Post a Comment