Friday, August 20, 2010

August 16 Letter

This week has been really....off.....I think having two P-days made things more confusing. In addition we´re trying to find a house and its been really complicated. Unfortunately we´re apparently supposed to do everything alone and our zone leaders forbid any Elders from helping us?? I don't know what that's all about. But its a little ridiculous. Anyway its been very dramatic and stressful but we´re prayerful and hopeful that we can find a place. I am hoping soon.......
The work is alright despite everything being crazy. we received the suggestion to pray for miracles each day. We are working with such great people but the pattern seems to be as soon as we mark a baptismal date...it falls through and the person no longer wants anything to do with the church. :( anyway the lord truly answers prayers because a miracle did occur on Sunday. I cant write about it yet...just because....well I don't feel its the right time to share it but I will! But know that miracles do happen and the lord truly answers prayers according to our faith. however we have to have patience and realize that its in HIS time, definitely not ours. I´m grateful for this knowledge and for the things that are happening in our area.

Today for P-day we went to a real Rodizio!! It was SOOOOOOOO good!! But if you see a big chunk of money out of my VISA that's why. I paid for both me and my comp. But it was fun to get out and do something for a change.
Well unfortunately there is so much to write and no time today but I will write more next week. Love you all and thank you for your prayers and support!
P.S. Mom, without cheating, do you know where Cashews come from? I´m curious.

No comments:

Post a Comment